Secciones

jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

Batman: the Dark Knight Saga

As I promised that by the end of this week I would have watched at least one of the two sagas I was watching, here I am to review the first one which is Batman. I thought it was the right moment to watch it because I have never watched it before and because the new film Batman vs. Superman has been recently released  (even though Batman is not played by the same actor).  
The first movie of this saga is Batman Begins. We assist to the birth and origins of Batman performed by an incredible Christian Bale (I’m sure I’m gonna miss him in the new movie…) Bruce Wayne is a young boy who flees from Gotham to wander around the world. But in his wandering he meets a man who turns into his mentor (Liam Neeson). Thanks to him Bruce can get over the two big traumas of his life: bats and his parent’s death. But this mentor had different plans for Bruce that he didn’t want to carry them out. So he decides to go back to Gotham and try to continue his father’s legacy and desires: Gotham is going to be a safe place once again. So that is the origins of Batman, he was born to fight against injustice and corruption.


The second movie is The Dark Knight. In this new one movie Batman keeps fighting for the peace and justice of Gotham. He fights against the gangsters. But among everyone, there is this particular strange gangster, Joker (performed by Heath Ledger who played this awesome role just before he passed away). Because of his smartness, craziness, and evil intentions Joker has spread chaos and fear everywhere. Batman will count on the engineer Fox (Morgan Freeman), the lieutenant Gordon from the police, and the new district attorney (Aaron Eckhart) to help him in this hard task.


And the last movie is The Dark Knight Rises. By the end of the second part we assist to Batman’s fall because he assumed the guilt for the murder of the district attorney. He had a great deal fighting against corruption and gangsters before he was murdered. Bruce had left the city once again. But in the meantime everything they had fought for was going back to the city: crime, corruption, gangsters. Among all of them, two people. An astute robber girl (Anne Hathaway) and the evil and terrible Bane (played by an unrecognizable Tom Hardy). In light of this new development, Bruce feels obliged to return to Gotham and try to save the city once again. But just a man is not enough this time. Would be Batman able to fight for the city which turns its back on him?


In my opinion the movie which I liked the most was the second one; I think it is completely amazing. Joker is superb and awesome. I had never been very fan of Batman, but with this saga I’m a bit more now. And as I said before, such a pity that Christian Bale is no longer playing this role. What I liked the most from each movie is:
From the first one, the whole story about how Batman becomes into himself.
From the second one, Jocker and two-face (but his appearance doesn’t last much).
From the third one, I liked the fact that we can watch two famous characters, Catwoman and Robin. Besides there’s a turnaround quite surprising (but I have never read the comic so…) Anyway I thing this saga is highly recommendable.
My scores are: Batman Begins 7,5
The Dark Knight 8
The Dark Knight: rises 7
So it is going to be 7,5 for the complete saga

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario